Denise Smith's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

"If Blackwater is what you like you just educate your customers. We will always have…"

Denise Smith replied Jul 11, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"I just added it to my MAC dictionary... along with tatted, tatter (lace making terms…"

Denise Smith replied Jul 11, 2009 to Pet peeve: Spell check for Barista

5 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Tell me more about this soap practice method... My crew needs to practice but can't…"

Denise Smith replied Jul 6, 2009 to Am I doing our espresso drinks right?

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Why not do it all from scratch... TIME! "

Denise Smith replied Jul 4, 2009 to Best sauce/liquid mocha, white mocha, caramel, and chai?

8 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"ABCs in Portland Oregon!"

Denise Smith replied Jul 4, 2009 to Barista Training

8 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Deferio

""Your not right." and "I'm through with you." My kitchen manager tells me everyday..…"

Denise Smith replied Jul 4, 2009 to What's your favorite bizarre/unusual coffee term?

5 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"We are closed. We tried being open on Memorial Day but the it cost us more in utilit…"

Denise Smith replied Jul 4, 2009 to july 4th working in the suburbs

9 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Amber M.

"Clean them out, they would be good for chocolate covered espresso beans or other can…"

Denise Smith replied Jun 30, 2009 to Made a Trade

3 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Tim Flebbe

"Baking Soda, elbow grease, warm water and a good rag. no chemicals, no breathing dif…"

Denise Smith replied Jun 28, 2009 to To Bleach or Not To Bleach

2 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"Cafe' D Amore's Mango isn't as sweet as Jet but their prices are much higher. I'm st…"

Denise Smith replied Jun 21, 2009 to frappes...smoothies...blended drinks...which are the best?

29 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Levi Andersen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service