Matt Swenson's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Though, not scientific, you can put a couple ice cubes in the cup before brewing gre…"

Matt Swenson replied Sep 21, 2009 to Using the hot water dispenser from a single boiler machine to make tea....

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Barry Jarrett

"I would start with something like low like $250/month + 2.5% gross to gauge interest…"

Matt Swenson replied Sep 1, 2009 to Newbie looking for advice!

5 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

"I have a Curtis water tower in my office that I have been using as a demo for the la…"

Matt Swenson replied Aug 23, 2009 to Pourover Bar: discussion No. 2

20 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by zack burnett

"We put Bunn G1s in all of our stores. It's not the best out there, but it is a great…"

Matt Swenson replied Aug 20, 2009 to Grinder for pourovers

14 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"If you are referring to Solo cups, I have only seen 4oz and 8oz cups. They don't mak…"

Matt Swenson replied Aug 18, 2009 to Where can I find 6 ounce cup lids?

8 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"I use one of the Travel Burr grinders that espressoparts.com offers paired with a pl…"

Matt Swenson replied Aug 12, 2009 to Grinding beans with no electricity

14 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Maui Fusion travel mugs. I believe they are the #1 selling travel mug out there. The…"

Matt Swenson replied Jul 8, 2009 to Travel mugs

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Matt Swenson

"A new shop will probably go through between 2-5# of espresso per day. In the beginni…"

Matt Swenson replied Jul 8, 2009 to Espresso use: How can you estimate how much coffee you will go through

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I tested a prototype of a product similar to these a couple years ago with a CO2 car…"

Matt Swenson replied May 21, 2009 to Handpresso anyone?

8 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

"My birkenstock clogs started to hurt my feet after a couple years (and a recorking),…"

Matt Swenson replied May 18, 2009 to What shoes do you wear while working?

60 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Terika

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service