Mickael's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"another is when they ask where the condiment bar is..... its not like we hide it....…"

Mickael replied May 16, 2009 to What IRKS you while you work?

90 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by James Perini

"I think there will always be a place for a traditional machine and the trained baris…"

Mickael replied May 15, 2009 to What do you think of High Tech espresso machines?

18 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"guy I work with here has seen this before. it was used for a drive up that had a tan…"

Mickael replied Mar 6, 2009 to awesome photo i cant explain p-stat on a pump??????

2 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Mickael

"I think that it could be used to keep pressure to a machine that is on a water tank…"

Mickael replied Mar 6, 2009 to awesome photo i cant explain p-stat on a pump??????

2 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Mickael

"If you look inside your drain box you are going to see two fittings. the one on the…"

Mickael replied Mar 4, 2009 to Leaking Linea........

6 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Mickael

"This wouldn't be a good idea in a store. If I have a really bad hopper (caked on oil…"

Mickael replied Feb 13, 2009 to Plexi-glass bulk bean cleaning ideas

7 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"I learned I could leap a six foot high counter when a kid grabbed the jar and ran ou…"

Mickael replied Feb 11, 2009 to Do NOT mess with the tip jar!

6 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"I used to work for the big guy back when we used traditional machines and the idea w…"

Mickael replied Feb 11, 2009 to sorry..i know..but i have a question about the starbucks verismo maschines

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Marzocco is one of the only manufactures that uses a separate boiler for espresso, m…"

Mickael replied Feb 8, 2009 to Portland! I am in need of a new machine.

12 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Samir Ali

"Mahlkonig are the Cadillacs but pricey. Curtis, Bunn, GM.... they are basically the…"

Mickael replied Jan 25, 2009 to Bulk grinders for drip

6 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service