Joona Suominen's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"To me it seems like you are a little bit defensive here ;) I think it's the attitude…"

Joona Suominen replied Apr 3, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I'd skip it and buy something nice for your workers instead. I've had the 'pleasure…"

Joona Suominen replied Apr 3, 2010 to Rancilio Epoca E2 (2 group) need opinions on machine

4 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Bambi Clark

"Come to think of it.. all though making coffee and speaking with the enthusiastic ho…"

Joona Suominen replied Apr 2, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

""Not as good as in Italy" "In Italy they do this and that" "In Italy this costs..""

Joona Suominen replied Mar 31, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

"The shop would be small. There would be room for 10 customers tops and I would off c…"

Joona Suominen replied Jan 26, 2010 to Worlds Greatest...

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Brady

"What a show off-thread but nice one nevertheless. My list: Brewtus III-r, Mazzer SJ…"

Joona Suominen replied Jan 26, 2010 to What's in your kitchen?

45 May 9, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"This excactly. Here's my opinions 3) If a barista has any pride in his/her work,s/h…"

Joona Suominen replied Dec 15, 2009 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I'm having brewtus III home. It's not quite the GB5 that I'm working with but nevert…"

Joona Suominen replied Oct 11, 2009 to Is there such a thing...

26 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Conley

"The lower bottle (don't know what it's called) should always have a little water in…"

Joona Suominen replied Oct 8, 2009 to hey guys! Siphon pot brewing?

7 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Dan Streetman

"I'm grinding little bit finer than for the French press. I'm using Hario's tca-5 whi…"

Joona Suominen replied Oct 8, 2009 to hey guys! Siphon pot brewing?

7 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Dan Streetman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service