Anthony Epp's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Working for them or their coffee supplier won't be a problem as we measure success V…"

Anthony Epp replied Jun 22, 2009 to worst coffee shop interview ever

15 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

"That's what I forgot as one solution we started offering at one shop as a way to mak…"

Anthony Epp replied Jun 22, 2009 to Call In for To Go Orders?

5 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Thomas Ervin-Ward

"Thankfully my bad interview wasn't discriminatory in nature, but still weird/very st…"

Anthony Epp replied Jun 22, 2009 to worst coffee shop interview ever

15 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

"We've had it here in KC for a couple of years now, and regulars are surprised when I…"

Anthony Epp replied May 6, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"How about these: Phantom (of the Opera) Latte - 3 chocolates (dark, white, & cre…"

Anthony Epp replied Sep 30, 2008 to Phantom of the Opera Campaign

1 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Anthony Epp

"Even had one guy that insisted on calling it a "Fistfight in A Cup.""

Anthony Epp replied Sep 30, 2008 to What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

"Shot in the Dark"

Anthony Epp replied Sep 29, 2008 to What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

"I agree. However, they would still be politicians and we would be right back in the…"

Anthony Epp replied Sep 29, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Richard, Thank you for sharing. and NEVER feel guilty about the length of your post…"

Anthony Epp replied Sep 29, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service