Cash Reynolds's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks James. I don't know where to find a steam wand either James, bought one about…"

Cash Reynolds replied Dec 4, 2009 to Free-pour drip coffee art?

4 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"Including BX on your resume, awesome idea Mike! I'm gonna use that one too. - Cash c…"

Cash Reynolds replied Dec 4, 2009 to Advice on impressing potential employers?

20 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"No, I dont use a machine at home. Never heard of a home espresso machine that could…"

Cash Reynolds replied Dec 4, 2009 to What's in your kitchen?

45 May 9, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"Yes Estther, talk to the people at American Barista & Coffee School www.coffeesc…"

Cash Reynolds replied Dec 3, 2009 to How to Set up a corner coffee cafe

5 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Henry

"Sarah, I've been out of work for close to a year and would love to go back to work a…"

Cash Reynolds replied Dec 3, 2009 to Advice on impressing potential employers?

20 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"I think Dillanos Coffee Roasters has an Evel Kneivel blend but don't know if it's av…"

Cash Reynolds replied Nov 17, 2009 to Celebrity Espresso Blends/Roasts... know of any?

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Jay, I think your right. I used to put on an Enya tape, (yes I said tape :_), first…"

Cash Reynolds replied Nov 15, 2009 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"I like brewing my coffee one cup at time with this single cup cone set-up which, I f…"

Cash Reynolds replied Sep 29, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service