Geoffrey Carroll's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I've thought about this one a lot. After sifting through hopes, ideas, inspirations,…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Feb 6, 2011 to How can we educate the customers who just want coffee? How can we move the industry foward when there is still so many customers reluctant to read the menu and ask what this and that is?

8 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Oh wow, that's practically what I did when chemex was brought into the store: -only…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Feb 5, 2011 to Offering chemex

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Christos Andrews

"So, you don't know anything about me, and you're telling me to grow up... I do act…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Feb 5, 2011 to Unruly children

26 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Alun Evans

"My approach: Don't ask them to leave...just shoot the little punks. Problem elimin…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Feb 5, 2011 to Unruly children

26 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Alun Evans

"Bryan Wray said it perfectly! If you are successful or at least "popular" instead of…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Jan 26, 2011 to Reformatting our shop. Lots of questions and I need your help!

19 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Tougo Coffee

"This should be interesting..."

Geoffrey Carroll replied Jan 18, 2011 to Employee Benifits

15 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Lawson

"Aw dude...the original class name is FAR superior! The original title would've gotte…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Jan 15, 2011 to Coffee Industry Fundamentals Class...

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

"The first incidence I thought of (out of many) was actually of my co-worker rather m…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Dec 22, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Ha, yeah...   I think the "Be clean and neat or you're fired" is quite marvelous"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Dec 19, 2010 to How do we ignite passion for cleaning the cafe?

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

" I've encountered this 3 times.  They handed me the money and wonder why I don't acc…"

Geoffrey Carroll replied Dec 13, 2010 to thats MY tip jar

10 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service