Mike McGinness's Discussions (897)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"I roast on a different roaster with single fan motor for cooling and drum flow. I al…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 20, 2013 to 1997 Diedrich IR 24K Roaster question

5 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Charbucks kicked off coffee culture in England? Interesting though I believe misguid…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 8, 2013 to New American Soulfood Smokehouse in London UK

6 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Alice Rendle

"Instruct and demonstrate, if not done verbal warning, if still not done written warn…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 7, 2013 to Barista Etiquette

9 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Denise Smith

"After you rinse a pitcher what do you do with it, just set it 'em down right side up…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 7, 2013 to Knockbox - Pitcher Rinser location

6 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Toalston

"Not necessarily either. You want the pitcher rinser next to a steam pitcher drain ra…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 7, 2013 to Knockbox - Pitcher Rinser location

6 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Toalston

"In addition to the great points Jay has brought up I'd like to reiterate the importa…"

Mike McGinness replied Nov 6, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"While I don't disagree they are a great product, though IMO not priced competitively…"

Mike McGinness replied Oct 29, 2013 to Cups and Lids

15 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Jason Duncan

"Agreed. It takes time to build a reputation and then it can explode. We've seen cons…"

Mike McGinness replied Oct 28, 2013 to second location and going up against some big established chains.

12 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Brady

"We what works very well for us is differentiating what we do and offer. We source on…"

Mike McGinness replied Oct 27, 2013 to second location and going up against some big established chains.

12 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Given that just 2 of the tampers I use, both at home and at supply my coffeehouses,…"

Mike McGinness replied Oct 26, 2013 to What size tamp?

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service