Kathy Fadorsen's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"In Cleveland Ohio we are still fighting for market share with starbucks dunkin dounu…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Dec 23, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Selby soft is a great system. Check old discussion lots on this subject."

Kathy Fadorsen replied Nov 26, 2010 to POS System

27 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Jen Robberts

"Big companies have tried many different ways to require employees to pay back shorta…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Nov 20, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I read your cash balance sheet and at bottom it said employees where responsible so…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Nov 20, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I just started to use QB it does take a lot of time but I think it is worth it for t…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Nov 18, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I have Selby soft and it is a great system. It has a gift card program that has no p…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Nov 1, 2010 to What pos software is the best of a double drive-thru espresso shop?

7 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Mike Spence

"It was an issue with my store I had local artist their own music was told I would h…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Oct 14, 2010 to ASCAP

18 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Brady

"We no longer offer music of any sort ascap would not let up. We told them it was all…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Oct 14, 2010 to ASCAP

18 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Before we owned a coffee shop we would use a loylty card we always bought the same t…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Sep 22, 2010 to Customer loyatly card

24 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"When we started out we did not want to sell anything but coffee.... 4+ years later w…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Sep 22, 2010 to beyond coffee, what else are you offering for sale in your shop?

11 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Ray Weisgerber

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service