Kathy Fadorsen's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Just wondering how many of you like your steaks rare, med, well done most if not all…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Feb 2, 2010 to one more large latte and I'm gonna go nuts.

34 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"I use selby soft and it is a great system and the support you recieve is top of the…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Feb 2, 2010 to Point-of-sales System

13 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Janice

"New website for independent coffee shops www.indiecoffeeshops.com"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Jan 30, 2010 to Online marketing for your coffee shop

5 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"Just because you would not use the top hat why do you have to make fun of someone wh…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Nov 10, 2009 to Cup Lid Applicator

21 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Shadow

"I am part of a chain of independents and some of our fellow coffee shop owners have…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Oct 6, 2009 to what are the other options which i can team up with my coffee shop?

1 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"We have had Selby Soft for 3 years at our first shop and just installed it at the se…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Oct 6, 2009 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"We have a small coffee tree in one of our coffee shops. It is not big enough to have…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Oct 2, 2009 to Have you ever seen one?

9 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"Just a quick comment some things should not have to be spelled out the door say we c…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Sep 21, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"This is a huge problem, at my coffee shop people who except to use our services with…"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Sep 16, 2009 to Woman faces charges after using WiFi in coffee shop

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Maybe you should be talking to Burger king or mcdonalds because that is not coffee"

Kathy Fadorsen replied Sep 14, 2009 to Try this PurJava Recipes:

7 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service