Jeff Macpherson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it would depend on the circumstance. Right away it would raise a red flag fo…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Feb 6, 2014 to Is a 25% cut of sales by event organizier ok?

5 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Java Cycle

"We use a small local roaster that we work with to develop our blends. I roast our ma…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Feb 5, 2014 to I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

"That passport is a great idea!"

Jeff Macpherson replied Feb 4, 2014 to I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

"We're have the same issue here in south jersey (we joke that were selling coffee in…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Feb 2, 2014 to I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

"I think the best advice I could give here is to tamp a shot really hard and pull it…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Jan 30, 2014 to Can I have a full definition of under and over extracted espresso?

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by gera davidson

"Keeping steamed milk in the fridge and reusing it for blended drinks. Im having some…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Oct 20, 2013 to Pricing questions

10 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Danny Heiss

"We use a mmedium-dark roasted colombian bean. Coarse grind 5lbs and 14qts water. Sti…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Sep 27, 2013 to Looking for a great cold brew recipe.

3 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Jim Almo

"I wsh... our city wont let us have a grill because of zoning issues (even tho theres…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Sep 12, 2013 to Sandwiches and Food

5 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Zdeněk Hostaša

"Maybe some sort of hot chocolate. habanero hot chocolate or black cherry hot chocola…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Sep 8, 2013 to Need Halloween Ideas (slasher or zombie preferred)

9 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by John P

"Thanks for all the pointers! I think my wife was really annoyed with me telling her…"

Jeff Macpherson replied Sep 5, 2013 to Induction cooktop or electric kettle for portable pour over bar?

11 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service