Reggie Elliott's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"How closely are you involved with your roasters? Perhaps try to arrange a "meet the…"

Reggie Elliott replied Feb 4, 2014 to I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

"Since I myself don't know much about roasting (yet) I will share a quote from Mr. Pe…"

Reggie Elliott replied Jul 9, 2013 to roasting!

10 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by JT Peifer

"How's this for inspiration. Do you have Norwegian roots? Your name seems to be a var…"

Reggie Elliott replied Jan 5, 2013 to Re-Naming an 18 year old Coffee Drive Thru, ideas appreciated

28 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"But how's your search going?"

Reggie Elliott replied Jan 4, 2013 to Re-Naming an 18 year old Coffee Drive Thru, ideas appreciated

28 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"Well, it's not a shop (yet) just a registered brand BUT the name is clearly kind of…"

Reggie Elliott replied Jan 4, 2013 to Re-Naming an 18 year old Coffee Drive Thru, ideas appreciated

28 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"All due respect, it's the product itself that will say "quality." My first serious c…"

Reggie Elliott replied Dec 5, 2012 to Re-Naming an 18 year old Coffee Drive Thru, ideas appreciated

28 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"I like Tom's suggestion with a few slight adjustments: Dash Coffee & Espresso…"

Reggie Elliott replied Dec 5, 2012 to Re-Naming an 18 year old Coffee Drive Thru, ideas appreciated

28 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"Ha! I forgot that I posted this! Well over a year later, I'm finally doing (somewhat…"

Reggie Elliott replied Oct 1, 2012 to Pop-Up Cafés

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Reggie Elliott

"In DC the shop I used to work for offered what we called an "Alpacino" which was an…"

Reggie Elliott replied Sep 13, 2011 to Almond Milk

8 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Brandi Thompson

"Well I don't now how helpful my response is since I see you've found a job! So congr…"

Reggie Elliott replied Aug 16, 2011 to Failing at getting a job in a quality-centric cafe

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service