Kurt Stauffer's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew that is a tall order. Ambitious, optimistic, confident. You must have some pr…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Dec 13, 2009 to Michigan Partner

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"here's your logo for "2 Heads" (i like the number better than the word "two")."

Kurt Stauffer replied Aug 11, 2009 to Shop name feedback

13 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I think I saw some at Meijer's or maybe it was Target? Just kidding. I have 2 of you…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 26, 2009 to Help: searching for ACF Mugs

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"There's a reason why you passed through the glove (michigan) and have gone on to bec…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 24, 2009 to The Michigan Coffee Connection

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"If you roast coffee or buy coffee or milk or any other commodity product and you can…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 23, 2009 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"That's why my little roastery and lab is set up as a tasting bar and not a cafe. We…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 23, 2009 to Independents and Consumer Reactions to Starbucks Closing Stores

49 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

"I lived in Denver for 8 years. For the first 3 years I would be "that guy from Michi…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 22, 2009 to The Michigan Coffee Connection

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"I started a group "Michigan Coffee People" but I truly don't know what difference it…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 22, 2009 to The Michigan Coffee Connection

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"done. I was in Helsinki, Finland airport and ran into Stevie Wonder who I had never…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 21, 2009 to The Michigan Coffee Connection

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

"Should we keep this a discussion or is this a group? Whatever works, I set up a grou…"

Kurt Stauffer replied Jan 21, 2009 to The Michigan Coffee Connection

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Kurt Stauffer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service