Luis Zaman's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a Breville Conical Burr grinder for my lab, where I primarily make single cup…"

Luis Zaman replied Sep 4, 2009 to Home Burr Grinder ?

4 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Erik Wiken

"I went to school at Xavier, and now am a grad student at MSU. I may be in town visit…"

Luis Zaman replied Sep 1, 2009 to Calling all Cincinnati area baristas

36 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"I have a Izzo Alex Duetto 2 (from chriscoffee) and I love it very very much. More th…"

Luis Zaman replied Aug 30, 2009 to E61 Prosumer Recommendation

9 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by ZakiWarfel

"True enough. I think there is an equal amount of justice being done to the bean at s…"

Luis Zaman replied Aug 27, 2009 to did anyone see the gizmodo article on how to make coffee

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Luis Zaman

"I'm glad this article is here, but I feel like their statements were a bit too stron…"

Luis Zaman replied Aug 27, 2009 to did anyone see the gizmodo article on how to make coffee

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Luis Zaman

"I Love my Zassenhaus, I use it for all my home grinding other than espresso. It is w…"

Luis Zaman replied Aug 12, 2009 to Grinding beans with no electricity

14 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Zak, I'd love to see you guys go for 90lb tamps. I think you could easily make a few…"

Luis Zaman replied Jun 2, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Saw the correction just now, good deal, I'm glad I wasn't crazy! Still figure the ra…"

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"I also have this book lent out at the moment, but figured I'd put my 2 cents in....…"

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Hey, discounts are sweet things. And, it does make sense that people here would be t…"

Luis Zaman replied Jan 9, 2009 to Barista Exchange Partners Discount Series Coming soon

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Luis Zaman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service