Bob Von Kaenel's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"A diploma is always good to have. It's certainly an advantage in job searches. But,…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Nov 29, 2009 to Best type of courses

3 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"You're right Jason, I expected to hear from people who don't need to use them and do…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Nov 29, 2009 to What's the best thermometer for steaming milk?

11 Dec 1, 2009

"We've been using 3 of the CWTF 15APS for 12 years and they are incredibly reliable.…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Nov 14, 2009 to CWTF 15APS VS. Curtis D500

4 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"Consumer Reports did another grocery-coffee test about 8 years ago. At that time the…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Nov 12, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"Just a guess here......are you sure the portafilter is locked in tight at all times…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Oct 16, 2009 to Problem cleaning grouphead on a Simonelli Nuova Oscar

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Graham

"Cardboard box with a heavyweight mylar bag liner. Holds hot beverages kinda like a b…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Oct 14, 2009 to Portable Coffee Boxes

7 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Tammy and Dave

"We use Levin Brothers Paper Company, out of Chicago. Commonly known as LBP. I think…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Oct 14, 2009 to Portable Coffee Boxes

7 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Tammy and Dave

"It really depends on your volume, and the product mix. Generally speaking, a low vol…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Oct 8, 2009 to labor cost

6 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Tammy and Dave

"I feel for you. I'd bet that he was doing this with cash sales too. Speaking as some…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Oct 8, 2009 to Theft

10 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"I agree with Mike, good steps in progressive discipline. You might also recruit a fe…"

Bob Von Kaenel replied Sep 24, 2009 to How to get your Employees to Purge

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service