Robert Bedwell's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Sue, My apology for bluntness but you obviously have no clue what you are talking ab…"

Robert Bedwell replied Dec 22, 2012 to Recommendations for my customers for home espresso machines.....

21 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"I am presently looking at and considering a new Barlume.   Please give me a price on…"

Robert Bedwell replied Jun 9, 2011 to Elektra Barlume 2 Group Semi for sale

11 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

"You seldom win any "peeing" contest with a customer.  If you don't want them to come…"

Robert Bedwell replied Mar 11, 2011 to Charging for customer mistakes

15 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Spencer

"Reminds me of a barista that believes cleaning the machine regularly removes the val…"

Robert Bedwell replied Mar 11, 2011 to Spent coffee pucks

21 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by James Johnston

"I would suggest that you take a look at Idrocompresso by Kees Van Der Westen. I have…"

Robert Bedwell replied Oct 27, 2010 to Selecting a commercial Lever Espresso Machine

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

"By far the most attractive and finest tampers I have seen in the U.S. are the TORR T…"

Robert Bedwell replied Aug 17, 2010 to Need Really Rad Tampers

32 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Bridget M Wood

"In the process of lowering your cost of goods did you lower the quality? If you chan…"

Robert Bedwell replied Jul 18, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I should receive my new Speedster this week. I shopped two authorized distributors f…"

Robert Bedwell replied Jul 18, 2010 to Mirage Idrocompresso

9 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Vasilli Fotiadis

"This was all over the forums last year. I purchased my first one in September '09 wh…"

Robert Bedwell replied Jul 14, 2010 to Single origin grinder

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"I have two K30 Varios. One is a WBC and the other one isn't. Not sure if either one…"

Robert Bedwell replied Jul 12, 2010 to Single origin grinder

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2020   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service