Ashley N Ruby's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I am curious as well! If anyone else has any input, I would certainly love to hear i…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Sep 3, 2012 to Green Coffee Bean Extract???

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Johnny Steverson

"I have been working on bar for 7 years now, but a little less recently.  When I firs…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Oct 25, 2011 to Thoughts on Carpal Tunnel

20 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by mayinja marvin

"We have chalkboards in our shop and use both chalk paint markers and regular chalk. …"

Ashley N Ruby replied Apr 21, 2011 to Chalk Boards vs. Chalk Paint

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Eileen Elizabeth

"GOSSIP...UGH!!!  That is the worst.  My shop if primarily girls (high school / colle…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Apr 19, 2011 to Attention Baristas!!! What owners and managers wish you knew!

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jack Groot

"Three...really?!?   There are soooo many things I could put on here!   1.  Customer…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Apr 18, 2011 to Attention Baristas!!! What owners and managers wish you knew!

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jack Groot

"We are currently in the process of some minor remodeling.  One of the crucial elemen…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Apr 13, 2011 to freeloading customers

9 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"We offer free wifi at the shop I manage, but we also have the extra space to do so. …"

Ashley N Ruby replied Apr 12, 2011 to freeloading customers

9 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"Your drink sounds very enticing!  One of my favorites is similar, with a drizzle of…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Feb 4, 2011 to Customer states "Just make me something good" what are you making?

5 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

"Thanks Andrew. That helps alot, especially for someone (me) who seems to be complete…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Feb 4, 2011 to Online Ordering - HELP!

2 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"We bake our eggs in the oven.  We don't have the ventilation system required for a s…"

Ashley N Ruby replied Feb 2, 2011 to Egg Sandwiches

5 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service