mike cubbage's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I like Dan's approach. I have found people out of the Food and Beverage industry see…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 19, 2008 to Interviews

14 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by John

"Why hate? everything has its place even starbucks. its a great place for people to g…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 17, 2008 to starbucks - you have to be joking right??

30 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by lu

"oh yeah and there was the chocolate milk movement going on in seattle for a while wh…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 10, 2008 to The Cafe Mocha: Best chocolate and methods. Your opinions?

23 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lauren Evans

"try adding the chocolate powder in with the milk while steaming. with iced mochas yo…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 10, 2008 to The Cafe Mocha: Best chocolate and methods. Your opinions?

23 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lauren Evans

"This is a loaded question. 3 days training is not much. In some shops its more like…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 6, 2008 to Training Programs

5 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

"I just adjust the grind. I try not to mess with things too much."

mike cubbage replied Sep 6, 2008 to Ristretto's

9 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

"i'm not knocking on anyone for selling drinks bigger than 8oz. i'm just wondering if…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 4, 2008 to Slow coffee

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Jake Elia

"I said kill the latte. nothing about eliminating milk drinks. machiato and cappaccin…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 4, 2008 to Slow coffee

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Jake Elia

"oh man there is a circuit i just did. lets see if i can remember in order. from the…"

mike cubbage replied Sep 3, 2008 to Cafes in Seattle

15 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Greenway Barista

"i read this just recently. the first edition. got it at the library. and he goes int…"

mike cubbage replied Aug 21, 2008 to Coffee Books

22 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service