Eric Hammond's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"First off: Bailys and Coffee is not irish coffee. The recipe I like is this: 2 ounce…"

Eric Hammond replied Apr 16, 2010 to Irish Coffe

11 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"We use the Pacific Barista Series. The soy version is almost as good as the dairy. T…"

Eric Hammond replied Apr 16, 2010 to Frozen drink mixes

7 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"I've had a few blends that were OK. Never really been that inspired to buy a bag and…"

Eric Hammond replied Apr 16, 2010 to What is the best 100 % Kona Hawaiian Kona Bean Coffee you've had ?

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

"Alright Lighten-up! I've about had enough of the elitist anti-starbucks crap you all…"

Eric Hammond replied Apr 16, 2010 to Need help finding a mechance!

23 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Chris

"As you know, water temps are fun to play with. In my shop we argue what temp things…"

Eric Hammond replied Mar 29, 2010 to variable water temperatures on the Plus 4 U

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Eric Hammond

"OK, Here it is. New Equipment: There are things you need to buy new. The things that…"

Eric Hammond replied Mar 28, 2010 to The Basics - New Shop, New or Used Equipment?

34 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by KayJay

"Kinda depends on what you want. We're a small shop so a manuel impulse sealer does a…"

Eric Hammond replied Mar 2, 2010 to Bag Sealer

9 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Chris Cockrell

"How hot are you getting them? And is the issue that the chaff is still on the bean o…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 22, 2010 to Yemen and Harrar-- I'm doing something terrible to the poor beans.

9 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"South East Christian in Louisville Kentucky has one. I think it's called something l…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 22, 2010 to Full Time Church Cafes????

17 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Kimmy

"Iced tea. Make them strong. Half water and pour the hot tea over a cup of ice. Works…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 21, 2010 to summer drinks?

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service