Laura Campbell's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"My parents freeze their coffee at home so it doesn't go stale- obviously, being home…"

Laura Campbell replied Jan 14, 2011 to Freezing whole bean coffee

14 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"My parents freeze their coffee beans and I've never had an issue with it. However, I…"

Laura Campbell replied Jan 14, 2011 to Freezing whole bean coffee

14 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Keep cups are fantastic, and are a similar size to paper to-go cups, I can't rave en…"

Laura Campbell replied Jan 4, 2011 to Transitioning customers to travel mugs

11 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mark N Woodward

"I think it's quite fair to say to your employees that you're paying them for every m…"

Laura Campbell replied Dec 19, 2010 to How do we ignite passion for cleaning the cafe?

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"I once asked a regular whose drink order I was learning "so, you're a long black man…"

Laura Campbell replied Dec 17, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"I do think that people who are attractive are more often hired than non-attractive p…"

Laura Campbell replied Nov 27, 2010 to Guy or girl barista?

37 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

"We have the usual rounds of presents from regulars at Christmas time, and when I got…"

Laura Campbell replied Nov 15, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"Our trim milk here in NZ does the same in my experience- which makes it real pig to…"

Laura Campbell replied Nov 12, 2010 to any baristas recomend certain steam tips?

20 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by johnny Norton

"Bell jugs are different to steam with than straight-sided- and latte art is harder t…"

Laura Campbell replied Nov 12, 2010 to any baristas recomend certain steam tips?

20 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by johnny Norton

"We've been doing a similar promotion- we have these eco-friendly Keep Cups we've bee…"

Laura Campbell replied Nov 12, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service