BreAnn Veldstra's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a really great discussion!! I made 10.50 hourly for what felt like fun! I lo…"

BreAnn Veldstra replied Apr 18, 2011 to How much do you make as a barista?

20 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Deferio

"changed every hour minimum agreed .........also rag should be kept out of sight from…"

BreAnn Veldstra replied Apr 14, 2011 to What do you do with the steam wand towel?

19 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Kirk

"brilliant!!!!  muhahaha"

BreAnn Veldstra replied Feb 11, 2011 to The bX traveling Darth Vader Project

43 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"Olympia.... Done and Done!!!  Im excited! "

BreAnn Veldstra replied Feb 10, 2011 to Barista Exchange Promotional Road Trip Join the Fun!

4 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

"sounds like a blast! you're the second person to recommend Vancouver Island!! we mus…"

BreAnn Veldstra replied Feb 10, 2011 to Barista Exchange Promotional Road Trip Join the Fun!

4 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

"AAAaalllright!!! sounds incredible !!, I live in a small Alaskan town and I have lik…"

BreAnn Veldstra replied Feb 5, 2011 to Customer states "Just make me something good" what are you making?

5 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

"Alaska Chai Its pretty good"

BreAnn Veldstra replied Feb 4, 2011 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"I say this as a coffee beginner/enthusiast if I may,,,,, It is a touchy situation es…"

BreAnn Veldstra replied Feb 3, 2011 to Customer claims new espresso blend is thin

5 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by BreAnn Veldstra

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service