Retail Coffee Business (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fair Trade Tip-Toeing

Just wondering. If I were a business that was not a fair trade member or whatever, but had say some tea that had a fair trade label already…

Started by James Spano

5 May 15, 2008
Reply by Miguel Zamora

Current world issues effecting Coffee Industry?

I just finished reading an article in COFFEETALK's May issue about 'Fuel or Food... the global hunger crisis'. It was quite depressing! My…

Started by Denise Smith

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Coffee Shop Closing

Hi guys! We wanted to check to see if any of you might know someone who is wanting to open a coffee shop in the TN area. A great customer…

Started by Tera Schmeling

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Creating Chocolate Sauce

Anyone have any luck with making your own chocolate for your cafe. We are experimenting with making our own for mochas. Hot, cold and blend…

Started by Z Bancroft

17 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Brady

Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans

Does anyone make their own chocolate covered espresso beans? I'm wondering how labor intensive it is and cost effective. If anyone has any…

Started by John Owens

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Brady

Why do your customers come in?

Honestly - why do people go to coffee shops in your opinion? Is it because they genuinely love coffee? A fashion statement? because of the…

Started by Bel Townsend

0 Apr 14, 2008

Competing with the chains

I just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion and debate. I'll be sharing ideas and philosophies that have worked for us. How about…

Started by Brett Habenicht

23 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Brian Conroy

Bags?

As I'm getting ready to open my shop, I'm looking at bags. Any suggestions on what kind of bags to get and/or where to get them? Sealers? z…

Started by James Spano

0 Apr 13, 2008

Rethinking the Coffee Shop Experience

As an engineering student studying design, I spend a good deal of time asking “What if” questions. A few days ago, a classmate and I starte…

Started by Ben Salinas

2 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Bel Townsend

HI, we are opening our first coffe house in a few months. We still can't decide on a location. Anyone has a store that is in a strip mall a…

Started by Barbara Adams

15 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Shaun N.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service