Retail Coffee Business (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What kind of Mazzer do I have?

Hey folks. I'm selling my shop's Mazzer grinder but I'm not sure what to list it as. Is someone able to identify it for me? d

Started by David Peters

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Brian Williams

Does anybody post on here anymore?

Anyone? We've come a long way since I last posted here.  Find us o Facebook at:  LaGrange Coffee Roasters.  Follow our day to day activiti…

Started by Chris Cockrell

2 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Chris Cockrell

Receipt Printer on top of Espresso Machine: TOO HOT?

I have a Star Micronics TSP100 ethernet printer that I am moving from under the counter by the register. I want to put it on top of the Aur…

Started by Rick Astley

2 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Mike Spence

Best Practices: Firing Bad Staff (even if they're a friend of yours)

Hey everyone, As cafe owners, we develop relationships with our employees, and this is great. But what do you do when a 'friend' who is al…

Started by Levi Andersen

0 Aug 27, 2015

Choosing the roaster and espresso machine

SOS!!! Need urgent advice choosing espresso machine and coffee roaster. What would one look for in making these difficult choices? This is…

Started by Serendipity

5 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Jen Hurd

Prevent Customers from Grabbing the Wrong Order(item on counter)

My shop runs the problem when we are extremely busy that customers sometimes grab the wrong item or an item that isn't theirs when it is se…

Started by Rick Astley

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Macallie Atkinson

Frozen custard

in addition to our coffeehouse, we have a coffee truck selling espresso, smoothies, teas. would like to add frozen custard and icees...any…

Started by V lawhead

0 Jun 20, 2015

What's Playing in your Cafe?

This is the topic that first brought me to BX. I keep a playlist on my iPad and add to it as I find something that suits my taste and that…

Started by Carlos Ferguson

0 Jun 19, 2015

Gift cards for shops using Square

I am looking to add gift cards and have not seen any support for it through Square. What are people doing for this who use Square for their…

Started by Eric Spivack

7 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Eric Spivack

Diedrich IR-3 with Afterburner

I have a lightly used IR-3 with afterburner fro sale. It is located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Both pieces are reddish burgandy in c…

Started by Timothy Pellizzer

0 May 3, 2015

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service