Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Postings in the wrong forum

Maybe I am the only one who is bothered by this, but it makes me crazy when people post a message in a totally inappropriate discussion are…

Started by Ron Ingber

10 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Ron Ingber

Capuchin monk pics?

The other day, after reading yet another "definition of the cappuccino" post out here in electric coffee land, I decided to go looking for…

Started by Brady

30 May 29, 2011
Reply by illudereludere

What methods are you using on your V60?

Just curious as to opinions on how people are pouring on the V60!!!! What ratios, bloom times, are you pouring straight down,?? In counter…

Started by Alexandra LittleJohn

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by Lee Sill

Reddit coffee section

So I have been using / going to reddit for a while now, and only recently did I know they had a coffee section.  Whenever it makes sense to…

Started by luke hudek

3 May 11, 2011
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

Good coffee in Vegas?

Does anyone know if there is anything even resembleing good coffee in las Vegas? I've looked everywhere I could think of and tried all that…

Started by paulito

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Cedric

Need to do an informative interview on someone!

I'm currently in a capstone class and I need to do an informative interview with someone who has my dream job. So if anyone here works in a…

Started by Stephanie Briggs

0 May 3, 2011

"Specialty Drinks"

Hello!   I am a manager of a small cafe in vancouver British Columbia, and I am wondering all you guys can help me with some specialty drin…

Started by Madeline Paige

7 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

thoughts on the third wave

One of my favourite things about being able to choose a topic for my term paper this semester is that I got to write a paper about coffee.…

Started by Matthew Bourassa

11 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Shadow

Chalk Boards vs. Chalk Paint

I am looking to put a VERY large chalkboard up in my cafe to list upcoming events.  Can anyone comment on their experience with chalk paint…

Started by TJ Mort

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Eileen Elizabeth

Increase revenue of my shop

Tips?

Started by Alan Gomez

6 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service