Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tea help?

A confluence of events of the past several weeks has led me to be increasingly interested in teas. I've been taking a pretty simple approac…

Started by Brady

4 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Brady

The Bored Barista and House Blend Café give back

Hey Coffeefest and Barista Exchange lovers, House Blend Café in Orlando, FL, has a unique business model—sell great coffee, food and produ…

Started by Vincent

2 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Vincent

Roasting cacao beans in the coffee roaster?

I recently got a phone call from someone wanting to know if I'd be willing to roast cacao beans for their company in my coffee roaster, and…

Started by Velton Ross

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls

Help!

I am on vacation in Orlando, Florida and can't find anything but the "S" word. I'm fine. I brought a french press and a syphon, but everyon…

Started by Dan Baker

1 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Brady

Help to contact bx memeber from LAS TUNAS in Cuba where I have a sister and nephews/nieces.

Would like to x with that member, and then they may contact my relatives there and my relatives may then frequent that member's establishme…

Started by israel

0 Nov 2, 2008

mirco roaster

Congratulations to Coffee Klatch Roasting for making micro Roaster of the year. Heather, Mike and Company you guys did a great job

Started by Marty G Curtis

1 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Andi C. Trindle

marco roaster

Congratulations to PT’s Coffee for making macro roaster of the year. Jeff , Fred and company you guys did a great job.

Started by Marty G Curtis

0 Oct 23, 2008

Soy milk... Extra charge???

There are few places that charge extra for soy milk... Yes or No for extra charge???

Started by Meir

6 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

Cider/Chai

As a sidetrack from the "What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee" thread, what do you call a Chai/Cider? Do you even serve i…

Started by Bryan Wray

2 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mike McGinness

Unbelievable (but true life cafe' stories from across the globe)

Everyone here on BX has some sort of strange, comedic or unbelievable story that happened to them while working in the cafe'. I think i ha…

Started by ZekEaZoiD

0 Oct 9, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service