Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for your valued opinions

Good Day Coffee Professionals, I would like to ask for your opinions on the topic of Guest Use Computers for use in in coffee shops and ca…

Started by Anthony Clark

8 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Adrian Badger

Favorite Michigan Beers

All this talk over on Kurt's "Michigan Coffee Connection" thread about Bell's Brewery got me thinking... What are some of your favorite Mic…

Started by Bryan Wray

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Swenson

I need an alternative

So this is how it is, Mercanta have an exclusivity agreement with a certain roastery in Cape Town, South Africa and will not supply anybody…

Started by Judd Francis

0 Jan 24, 2009

non coffee question

My picture on my profile has part of my head chopped off. How do I get it centered so you can have me all? My hat is what makes me whole an…

Started by ray peck

1 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Let's wish miss m'lissa muckerman the happiest of birthdays!

The soon to be wife of Chris Owens, and incredible barista in her own right, m'lissa muckerman's having a birthday. So, Happy Birthday Miss…

Started by Jason Dominy

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Marcus Boni

strange coincidences

has anyone ever noticed any noteworthy alignments of two or more events or circumstances without obvious causal connection at their cafe, o…

Started by M

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Coffee growers map

Does anybody know where i can get a decent map of the growing regions in the world. I've searched the Internet and the images i found just…

Started by Djaya

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

Join us over at the new Barista Guild Facebook page!

Well, as you know, we in the Barista Guild have been actively revamping the whole Barista Guild experience. We have added so much already,…

Started by Jason Dominy

2 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

Introducing the Barista Exchange Project. Met anyone new from Barista Exchange?

So, this is what I was thinking. I have met some really cool people on Barista Exchange. I won't forget the bX Meetup Nick Cho hosted at mu…

Started by Jason Dominy

2 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

Halo 3

Does anyone on here play Halo 3 on xbox live? It would be cool to pwnz n00bz with some fellow baristas =P

Started by Chris Dodson

2 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Bwynn

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service