Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

caramel macchiato

the drive-thru kiosk i manage is one of the only (decent) coffee stops in my small town, so we're frequently asked to re-create starbucks'…

Started by jessa morse

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by jessa morse

The Questionable Order: Tall latte, no foam

So when I am working the bar I get the periodic 'latte, no foam' order. Sometimes I ignore it and pour them a latte w/ art, sometimes I hee…

Started by rob

54 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

How did it start for you?

What or who was it that ignited your interest in the coffee industry? What fuels your passion for coffee? I would love to hear your thought…

Started by Shiloh Nelson

11 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Richard Penney

Reg the Rippler

I was at Reg Barber's today to get some tamper work done and i picked up a Ripple base. I have not been back to the shop yet and will not b…

Started by Sam Jones

0 Aug 29, 2008

Maybe i am just a critic, but...

I hate it when people order nonfat, sugar-free, decaf anything...

Started by Lacey

13 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Arno Kamphuis

blended iced latte variation

A while ago I ran across a term to describe the act of pouring a shot of espresso over a finished blended drink. Now I have forgotten the t…

Started by Chris Hooton

13 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by mike cubbage

effect of variables

Ok this may be a bit basic for some of you out there... but i want answers!!!! there are a lot of variables involved in the basic espresso…

Started by Dale Harris

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Dale Harris

Daily Taste Variations

I work at a micro-roaster with a cafe in the front where I pull shots. Our roaster is a 15lbs capacity and we're pretty small scale but exp…

Started by Troy Archie

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Ryan Ross

Creating Competition Blends?

I don't beleive in the perfect espresso, i love the fact that espresso blends, and tastes are wild, varied and artistic... I've just been…

Started by Dale Harris

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Muddy Pucks

Hey people! Alright...you are officially witnessing my first discussion, so here goes: Muddy pucks. I have a pretty good idea in general…

Started by Anna Gutierrez

8 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service