Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dignity Of Work?

I recently got laid off from the shop I work at. It just opened a few months ago and the boss, god bless him, is just unable to afford a st…

Started by Zechariah White

7 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

Hello All, Newbie question

Hi I'm from NJ and have been browsing the internet lately looking into the cafe business, mainly as a possible part time job to supplement…

Started by Wellerfan

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Troy Reynard

vagabound barista in chicago (are you hiring?)

naturally the most appropriate time to quit your wonderful job at phoenix coffee and move to chicago is in the middle of winter, in the mid…

Started by wiggles

3 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by wiggles

Southeastern Michigan-Looking to apprentice for a few days.

I am opening a pastry shop with a full coffee bar. I am the pastry chef and owner, with little experience beyond drinking. I am looking for…

Started by Katy

2 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

Hawaii

So in a couple / few months I am moving to hawaii. Never really spend much time there or did much research, just always wanted to go and tr…

Started by mike cubbage

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Joachim Oster

Barista wanted in Tullahoma, TN

The Celtic Cup Coffee House will be opening their doors soon. We are looking for a full time or a few part timers for the barista position(…

Started by Denise Smith

0 Jan 20, 2009

Bolton Hotel in Wellington, New Zealand Cafe Brioche Recommendations?

Just received an application from a barista that worked at Cafe Brioche in the Bolton Hotel in Wellington. Anyone been there or know anythi…

Started by Jay Caragay

0 Jan 15, 2009

would love a job in seattle washington

i just moved to seattle washington and my job laid me off and i like to stick to what i love in thsi world, coffee. if anyone knows anyone…

Started by elicia

0 Jan 3, 2009

is anyone hiring in or near chapel hill NC??

Is anyone hiring for barista in or or near Chapel Hill NC? I'm thinking of moving down there pretty soon. i just want to get away from mary…

Started by Chris Son

0 Dec 28, 2008

Career Opportunity in Walnut Creek & Berkeley, California at Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

Pacific Bay Coffee Company is seeking a motivated coffee person to join our staff of enthusiastic coffee professionals. Opportunities are…

Started by Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

1 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service