Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Refuge Coffee Bar

We are a specialty coffee shop and venue located in Western Price Hill (a section of Cincinnati Ohio). Our coffee bar features the original…

Started by Rob Hoos

0 Mar 30, 2010

Small Space Shops

So I have a very small space for our coffee house. 12feet wide, 60 feet long. Our local code officer has capped our occupancy at 15...and t…

Started by Bill Nostrom

0 Mar 30, 2010

Home use grinder

Was looking at getting either a Baratza Vario or a Macap M4. But at Chris Coffee I saw the Cimbali Junior for 550.00 which was 100.00 off o…

Started by Gery Bastiani

5 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Gery Bastiani

The Celtic Cup Coffee House is one year old now!

Well we did it, we made it through our first year!We had a great week of celebrating. We had specials all week leading up to Saturday with…

Started by Denise Smith

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

Perkfection Coffee

The best coffee & tea you've ever had in Moncton. Locally roasted beans, top-tier equipment, and an uncompromising taste for quality, m…

Started by Perkfection Coffee

0 Mar 28, 2010

Halp meh decide!!!

I am trying to decide between two La Marzocco models   2-Group Linea Semi-Auto 2-Group GB5 Semi-Auto   Which is better for a new store? Tho…

Started by Christopher Hollinger

20 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by James Liu

Matteo's Coffee & Tea House

Just moved to a new and better location! 2229 North Eldorado in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Near Jeld Wen, Oregon Institute of Technology, and S…

Started by jonathan hankins

0 Mar 27, 2010

philadelphia

Going to Philadelphia next weekend, were to I find a good coffee bar?

Started by Joshua Lindstrom

0 Mar 27, 2010

fremont washington

I'm going to Fremont Washington.  Any suggestions of must try coffee shops?

Started by James Byrne

2 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Brendon Parsons

Steam wand pressure (and new tips) for the La Marzocco 2 group machine..

Hey folks.. we use the 2 group La Marzocco, and we feel like the steam wand pressure is way too high.. has anyone else had this experience?…

Started by Chris Donohoe

5 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service