Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

L.A. - Seattle Exchange

Hello all, Personally and professionally, I need to spend some time in Seattle in the near future. I am interested in a short term exchange…

Started by Lita Lopez

0 Jun 3, 2008

Yauco Selecto

Does anyone know where I can get a bag of Green Yauco Selecto? The two importers that I'm working with cannot get it right now and I have t…

Started by vincent

2 May 22, 2008
Reply by Dustin Fluke

Donate your foodservice equipment and supplies

How can we get the word out and reach out to coffee shops for donations? I work for an agency that’s helping get the word out about Excell…

Started by Kaya Matteo

0 May 9, 2008

Anyone in Germany??

Hi, I am going to be living in Berlin this summer through out the month of June. I was wondering if anyone here works in the area. I think…

Started by Alex Schwalbach

1 May 9, 2008
Reply by Alexej

Question for newbie on espresso.

I now have my 2 grp Nuovo Simonelli that I will be using in my shop in the Caribbean once it is open set up in my house to play with. I not…

Started by Barry

10 May 8, 2008
Reply by Spencer

Experienced Barista in need of employment in DENVER

I am currently living in the North West and relocating to the Denver area at the end of July. I will be living within blocks of the Univers…

Started by Emily Smith

0 May 7, 2008

Baristas at the Euro 08 wanted in Vienna, Austria....

Hi folks! The company I am working for will place the worlds biggest Viennese Coffee House next to the "Fan-Mile" in downtown Vienna at the…

Started by Johanna Wechselberger

4 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by nik orosi

SCEA Wonderful Copenhagen

Hey Coffee Brothers Anyone there will be a SCEA honoured conference from June 19th - June 22th. My work base is in New York, but I grew u…

Started by Lyndgaard

0 Apr 19, 2008

Barista Jam Advice. . .

I've been reading about barista jams for awhile and have been talking to several people who have both competed and judged. I just started a…

Started by Ron Rogers

0 Apr 15, 2008

grind master Q machine

does anyone have any info. on grind master machines ?

Started by travis

0 Apr 13, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service