Hi folks!
The company I am working for will place the worlds biggest Viennese Coffee House next to the "Fan-Mile" in downtown Vienna at the European Soccer Championship from 6th to 29th of June.
I know that a Catering company is hired with their staff and I will have to train 20 of them to be Baristas for the shifts. But I would rather like to work with professional Baristas, or at least Coffee freaks who love to learn more and train for 3 weeks.
To be honest - we expect about 10 000 coffees per day, divided to 12 coffee machines and Baristas.
So I wonder if anyone out there is interested in a summerjob in Vienna close to soccer. The place is a protected area, so no hoolegan fights will happen ;-)
But about the payment - I don't know how much the catering usualy pays their staff..... wel, as I said, before I present the idea to the Marketing I thought I ask before if there are any Baristas out there who are interested anyway...
Thanks for your reply!

Johanna

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Johanna, sounds like a great opportunity/experience. I'm definitely interested, please keep me posted with the progress. Always wanted a good reason to go to Vienna.
Johanna, the opportunity seems fantastic, my question is about lodging for the time over there. do you know of any places to stay or hostels near that area? if you have any more information, i'd be thrilled to know more.
We have some baristas would like to go there, I suppose. If only possible, I will tell it to our baristas, experienced, about it. So, we can see how much we can do. Roughly 3-5, I suppose. I am looking forward to more information.
ill be in vienna anyway, croatia is playing in vienna, i have tickets but im not a football fun that much. write me if needed, im free except when on wbc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service