Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mazzer Major Electronic - Is it worth paying more to get the motor cooling fan?

I am about to buy two Mazzer Majors and am debating between the electronic and non-electronic versions. The main decision point for me is t…

Started by Sean Maddox

13 May 10, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Jobs in San Diego?

Hi - I'm moving from Boulder, CO to San Diego, CA and would love to find a nice roaster cafe to work in part-time.  I prefer to work on a S…

Started by Rhonda J Soikowski

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by aitch$

Help with a coffee survey

Hello coffee friendsI'm doing a small coffee survey. I hope you can help me. It is focused on roasters, importers and retailers, but the op…

Started by Sylvia Gutiérrez

0 May 9, 2010

What's in your kitchen?

Just out of curiosity, if you have a machine at home (and it's likely that most of us do), what's your setup like? Further, what other brew…

Started by Jeremy Conley

45 May 9, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

Ka‘u Coffee Festival 2010

Shawn Steiman describes his impressions from the recent Ka‘u Coffee Festival 2010 in his blog.Have you been there too? Share what you have…

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 May 7, 2010

More interveration in Africa

Am Ivan a Barista in Uganda,my cry is more support and networking between the Baristas from across the world to improve our brewing techniq…

Started by IvanBrian Kawuma

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Brady

Coffee doh Jour $1,635 per pound

Cost of New Leaf 5 Gallon Gravity Bin $135 Cost of Fetco GR 2.2 $1,500 Listening to the metal bar from the New Leaf as it gets chewed up i…

Started by Marek

9 May 4, 2010
Reply by Marek

Mazzer grinders manual

I had a n adjustment manual once from Franke, lost. Anyone know where i can get one? Manufacturer? Got plenty of parts blow ups. HALP CECIL…

Started by Mark Buettner

5 May 4, 2010
Reply by Marek

Writing about coffee

I started my career as a barista almost two years ago as a way to help pay my way through journalism school. I'm approaching my last semest…

Started by Luke Passow

9 May 3, 2010
Reply by Luke Passow

Harlequin coffee and tea

I have been to York for the last few days and just happened across this coffee shop in Kings Square. The coffee was first class ( it was Ha…

Started by Gary Brammer

0 May 2, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service