Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how much for this 1975 citren van

interested in buying this van

Started by christy schulte

0 Oct 27, 2016

Employment Application

I sat in on a talk at CoffeeFest this year and a point was made about having a more "telling" application in order to get a better feel for…

Started by Lori Hanna

0 Oct 17, 2016

smoothing out the grinds before tamping

I'm not sure what the technical term for this is, or if there even a technical term, but I find that a lot of baristas seem to skip this st…

Started by Zev G

3 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by John P

IPAD POS SYSTEM

Is any one using the Ipad as a POS system, or recommend good pos software that uses the the Ipad. I am shopping for POS system in Minnesota…

Started by k

26 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Ben Dawson

Anyone keen on a cafe managers post in Hong Kong

Sending some feelers out to gauge interest in a posting to HK- FOH role in my busy Central HK cafe. Coffee focus, with two espresso machine…

Started by Alun Evans

4 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

Citroen Vintage Espresso Truck For Sale

For Sale... Unique and iconic Citroen H Van 1975 originally from France has been fully restored and converted into a mobile espresso bar/ f…

Started by Jack

7 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Paula Atkins

Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

I have been wanting to just travel to some coffee farm that is safe and other fun things to do. Learn about the process and see the coffee…

Started by WMitro

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

Best wholesale for disposable paper and plastic coffee cups?

Hello there!I am opening a coffee shop north of Atlanta.I have been researching the past few days and haven't found any reasonably priced c…

Started by Brooke Highsmith

10 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Brooke Highsmith

espresso machines

Hello all!  I am starting a coffee business and am searching for the perfect espresso machine. Any advice out there? Ideally a 2 group manu…

Started by Oria

1 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Louise

35 lb Fluid Bed Roaster For Sale

I have a 35 lb fluid bed coffee roaster that I am trying to sell. It has only been used twice for testing purposes. The burner can run on n…

Started by ColinO

1 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Dina Rath

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service