Hello there!


I am opening a coffee shop north of Atlanta.
I have been researching the past few days and haven't found any reasonably priced coffee cups that aren't coming from Alibaba.com in packs of 100,000 for a minimum order.

However, I am looking to buy in bulk of a few thousand and pay about $.01 - $.15 per cup.
I would like our 3 color logo that we have designed on the cup as well.


The items I need are as follows:

Paper: 8 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, and 20 oz with plastic lids. (preferably maroon or black, though not necessary)
It would be awesome if I could find a company that will personalize the lids with sayings.

Clear plastic: 16 oz, 20 oz, and 32 oz cups with both dome and flat lids.

If you could steer me in the right direction, or if any of you have a connect, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Views: 1766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, Brooke.  I've worked with Solo and International Paper, and I'm pretty sure it's a 10,000 unit minimum.  These guys appear to do short runs: http://www.yourbrandcafe.com/.  I've never worked with them, so I can't speak to the quality.  I'd do a check around your area for places that do small runs.  It's always nice if you can work with local companies!

Hi Brooke,

My name is Olivia, and I happen to see your post because I was researching about custom printed cups and what people think of them.

I am starting up a custom print company to serve indie coffee shops just like yours so that you can build your brand without having to order 50000 - 100000 pcs.

I am actually going to be exhibiting at the Atlanta SCAA conference next month too. Would love to discuss more with you on what you are looking for and the nature of custom printing cups. Do you have an email I can send some info? Or you can email me your contacts to: impressionistscups@gmail.com

We are at starting phase, so we would love to hear your inputs as well.

Thanks Brooke! Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers,

Olivia

Hi Jen..

I am wondering if it is 10,000 or 100,000 pcs? i think the minimum in standard industry is 25000-30000 as the lowest that is still within a reasonable price. I had always thought Solo and i paper offers much higher min.

thank you so much!

Olivia

Olivia! 

What a FANTASTIC idea~! We were literally just talking before about how we should've went into the cup business, instead of the coffee business. Haha. Indeed, Alibaba.com is extremely sketchy and everyone wants you to drop 20k on cups. Some minimums are 10,000- others 100,000- either way, it's too much for me. 
Yourbrandcafe.com is surprisingly located right here in Canton- I have physically gone down and talked to them because they are about 5 minutes away from my house. However, they are extremely expensive and I have decided to go another way. The quality of their work is just fine, as well as the cups they use, but it is too high of cost for my start up company to fork out, when I can be spending that money on stock.


I will be sending you an email shortly. I think it's a very exciting idea in an untapped market. I have even called around to other local coffee shops and they were in the exact same boat I was.

Thanks so much for your response!

Brooke

Olivia said:

Hi Brooke,

My name is Olivia, and I happen to see your post because I was researching about custom printed cups and what people think of them.

I am starting up a custom print company to serve indie coffee shops just like yours so that you can build your brand without having to order 50000 - 100000 pcs.

I am actually going to be exhibiting at the Atlanta SCAA conference next month too. Would love to discuss more with you on what you are looking for and the nature of custom printing cups. Do you have an email I can send some info? Or you can email me your contacts to: impressionistscups@gmail.com

We are at starting phase, so we would love to hear your inputs as well.

Thanks Brooke! Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers,

Olivia

It certainly could be 100,000 units.  I've been out of the wholesale game for a while.  I know it required us to have storage space outside of the roasting facility because it was so many cups.  

Olivia said:

Hi Jen..

I am wondering if it is 10,000 or 100,000 pcs? i think the minimum in standard industry is 25000-30000 as the lowest that is still within a reasonable price. I had always thought Solo and i paper offers much higher min.

thank you so much!

Olivia



Dora said:

Hey, Brooke.  

we are coffee paper cups manufacture from china, here is our website:http://www.coffeepapercups.com,We have many years of experience in the OEM and we are expert in disposable paper cups.

feel free to check our website or contact us,emial:service@coffeepapercups.com,

hope to hear from you soon

jack

Do you guys supply internationally. What's your minimum qty, one of my friend was looking for personalized cups for serving beverages.

Yes, but this discussion is saying that we don't need 10,000 of each product because we are small companies. The minimum order for each product on your website is 10,000 pieces. It would end up costing me at least $10,000 to go through you guys with 5 paper cup sizes with lids and 2 plastic cup sizes with dome/flat lids. Thank you for the offer though.

Dora said:

Hey, Brooke.  

we are coffee paper cups manufacture from china, here is our website:http://www.coffeepapercups.com,We have many years of experience in the OEM and we are expert in disposable paper cups.

feel free to check our website or contact us,emial:service@coffeepapercups.com,

hope to hear from you soon

jack

I don't need 10,000 pieces. Thank you.

Dora said:

hi,minimum qty 10000pcs,you can send email to service@coffeepapercups,and tell us ,your size,qty,type,and get the detailed estimate

Amit Ahuja said:



Dora said:

Hey, Brooke.  

we are coffee paper cups manufacture from china, here is our website:http://www.coffeepapercups.com,We have many years of experience in the OEM and we are expert in disposable paper cups.

feel free to check our website or contact us,emial:service@coffeepapercups.com,

hope to hear from you soon

jack

Do you guys supply internationally. What's your minimum qty, one of my friend was looking for personalized cups for serving beverages.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2019   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service