Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roaster Classes?

Anyone know any "schools" or roasters that offer coffee roasting classes from beginner to advanced? I know they're offered at the shows but…

Started by Maggy Jensen

1 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Esmeralda Coffee Tasting @ Cafe Javasti!

Stephanie from Batdorf is giving away free cups of Esmeralda at Cafe Javasti in Wedgwood right now!!!!! It's amazing...so get in here and e…

Started by Grant McVicar

1 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Matthew

Looking for a barista position in Oslo, Norway HELP!!!

I am still pretty new to this web site and in need of some help!!! If anyone has any information about job opening, please e mail me at my…

Started by Penka Karadjova

0 Dec 11, 2008

How to Write a Coursework?

Coursework writing is a great learning experience which certainly has many merits. The question how to write a Coursework is very simple to…

Started by Jon Oliver

0 Dec 11, 2008

HELP! I am in Ft Meyers Florida andI I need a shop.

i think the title says it all. I am visiting my girlfriends parents for the week, we leave Sunday. I want first to see what is around I lov…

Started by Andy

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Amos

Help please Re Coffee Farming Opportunity In Brazil

My brother is getting married in Brazil this coming summer 09 and since I'm flying there for the wedding anyhow I was thinking of looking f…

Started by Chasse

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Chasse

Blackbird Coffee

We are a small batch roasting coffee shop that opened up right at 5 years ago. We have a variety of coffees including 8 non flavored, 6 fla…

Started by Chris Avirett

0 Dec 8, 2008

BARISTA SCHOOL

can someone direct me to a good a barista school in Atlanta,USA to take lessons in April like two weeks before the world barista championsh…

Started by clare

2 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

The Ultimate Coffee Profitability Seminar - How to survive and thrive in todays economic climate

The American Barista and Coffee School to Help Coffee Retailers Combat Current Financial Crisis January 10-11 [Portland] February 28-March…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Dec 8, 2008

specialty drinks using torani syrups and sauces

Does anyone have any suggestions?? My drink is a caramel butter rum white chocolate latte

Started by Corey

11 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Ali

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service