Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trabant Coffee & Chai - Pioneer Square (Seattle)

Trabant Coffee and Chai is one of Seattle’s premier 'Third Wave' coffee bars. Trabant is committed to quality and fairness in all aspects o…

Started by Mike Gregory

0 Jan 13, 2009

Trabant Coffee & Chai - University District (Seattle)

Trabant Coffee and Chai is one of Seattle’s premier 'Third Wave' coffee bars. Trabant is committed to quality and fairness in all aspects o…

Started by Mike Gregory

0 Jan 13, 2009

Cemlyn Tea Shop

Serving some of the best loose Tea available in Britain and also superb 'Rainforest Alliance' coffee.

Started by Geoff Cole

0 Jan 12, 2009

Cafe Vittoria

Man, this place is cool. As far as overall cafe experience is concerned, this is the best place in boston. Famous in the North End, and all…

Started by Jake Robinson

0 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Rich Westerfield

Bicycling Barista Coming To A City Near You

Hey, guys, my name is Zech. I'm a pro barista with decent skills. I'm in the works planning a cross-country bicycle for charity journey. T…

Started by Zechariah White

10 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

Jolinda's Coffee and Wine Shop

We are a Coffee Roastery / wholesale/retail / Wine Shop We roast to order retail or wholesale. We offer Organic Fair Trade Coffees from 7 o…

Started by Joseph Robertson

0 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Coffee Supreme

Supreme, Coffee Supreme... is the brand of coffee and also the cafe located on Wellingtons Coffee golden mile (well golden 50 metres!) on W…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Jan 10, 2009

Gravity Coffee

Gravity Coffee is the name of the brand of coffee, as well as a cozy little cafe found on the Terrace, Wellington City. The Terrace is a st…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Jan 10, 2009

Calling all Great Lakes Coffee Dorks!

Hey everyone, I have started a group for all of the Great Lakes Baristas, Roasters, and Coffee nerds. I thought it would be nice for us to…

Started by Miro

0 Jan 9, 2009

A recently hired *bux "barista".....I couldnt resist.

I recently interviewed this girl whom needed a job very quickly, however I couldnt hire her until November when I open. She had already tol…

Started by Steve

9 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by M

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service