Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NWRBC status

any word on how the NW regionals are turning out? streaming videos and whatnot? PDX is very curious

Started by Tyler

11 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Ray

NWRBC finalists

http://baristamagazine.com/blog/2009/01/10/scenes-from-the-nwrbc/ Check the link out.

Started by Jesse -D->

1 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Andi C. Trindle

Mid-Atlantic & Northeast Barista Competition

Hey I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending the barista competition in cranberry twp, pa? Its Feb. 6th through the 8th. Hope to…

Started by Maria

1 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

2009 Australian Barista & Latte Art Championships

The Australian Barista Championships are being held on January 30, 31 & February 1 at the Gold Coast Exhibition & Convention Centre…

Started by Simon James

0 Jan 9, 2009

2009 NWRBC

We are ineffably excited and eager to announce that Dillanos Coffee Roasters will be hosting the 2009 NWRBC January 9th-11th at the Temp…

Started by Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)

35 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

UPCOMING REGIONAL BARISTA COMPETITIONS

Calling all baristas and coffee enthusiasts! Register to compete in your regional barista competition for 2009, all leading up to the Unite…

Started by Lily Kubota

0 Jan 6, 2009

Congrats to Topéca Barista Cup Winners!

Congratulations to the winners of Oklahoma's first annual Barista Cup competition: 1st - Isaiah Sheese - DoubleShot Coffee Co., Tulsa 2nd…

Started by Heath Henley

0 Dec 20, 2008

Mountain Regional Barista Competition Registration Forms Now Available!

Calling all baristas and coffee enthusiasts! Come join us in Thornton, Colorado for the Mountain Regional Barista Competition, taking place…

Started by Lily Kubota

1 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by John

Hiroshi Sawada wins Millrock Latte Art Competition!

What an amazing weekend! I just got back last night from the Coffee Fest Seattle, where it was so great to meet up with friends and to meet…

Started by Matt Milletto

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Steve MacDowall

Cow Milkers...Unite!!

Hey all, My name is Jay and I am organizing the NWRBC this year. The event is coming together nicely and I'm getting pretty excited for it…

Started by Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)

0 Dec 3, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service