Thanks for joining Specialty Coffee Catering! Just wanted to get a roll call to see where everyone is located.

Cafe Evoke Catering is now based in Oklahoma City with operations in the planning stages to pop up in CO.

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe Fine Coffee & Espresso Catering - Memphis, TN
Bella Caffe Concessions - Full service coffee concessions at festivals, fairs, concerts, trade shows, gift shows, etc. Memphis, TN; Travel from Little Rock, AR to Nashville, TN & St. Louis, MO to Jackson, MS & everywhere in between.
Attachments:
Nashi-GODBOD- Mr PAN-Man~Baristaonduty~ I'm everywhere that invites me,located now in South GA. My specialty is PAN Roasted Coffee. I plan to next year purchase a Mobile Setup,and tour the States, anyone with similar interests lets connect and get this tour on the ROAD, if you have a setup or access to One all I have is Time to Grind..
Hey there, Sean Marshall here in Houston, Texas. Java Pura Coffee Catering, Catalina Coffee, and Fusion Beans are where I make my paycheck, and surprisingly all owned by different folks. Good to be in the group.
Lorenzo Perkins AKA Second Place Forever AKA Yo Mama AKA Freddie the Knife, keepin it real in Austin with Caffe Medici Catering. Running on a La Marzocco GS/3 pulling Cuvee Coffee. Give a little love to those guys! Give a little love to the ATX! Give a little love to Coffee Catering!
Lattes On Location, we've been doing espresso bar catering, not retail sales or concessions, but primarily catering in the DFW, TX area for 6 years. Doing a lot of B2B mocha marketing, but also there for private events. No more coffee shop, everything goes in the latte mobile and gets set up on site. Love it.
Hey all! I just discovered Barista Exchange, glad to see other espresso caterers on here! I own La Vita Espresso Catering in the Minneapolis , Twin Cities metropolitan area. We don't have a retail operation - we are strictly a catering business. How has everyone been doing in this economy? Also, what equipment does everyone use? I have several La Cimbali M32 Bistro's, a La Cimbali M21 Junior (my primary unit) and an Elektra T1 Deliziosa and a Pasquini Livia 90 for small caterings. We also use Mazzer Mini grinders and an Azkoyen Capriccio automatic dosing grinder for large caterings. Have been contemplating buying a GS/3 but need to wait on that for a little while. I see someone here mentioned the GS/3. How well does it perform when catering a large group? I've found the La Cimbali units die quickly and need to regenerate steam power at times. I like the idea of a dual boiler but would like info on how well they actually work when facing a line of 50+ people! Anyone here use Alterra Coffee from Milwaukee? Their products are awesome!
I went with super automatic so i don't have to haul a grinder, dump box, etc. I use the Jura X-7, with additional milk support via a Commercial Froth Au Lait. Hope you are doing good business up there!

Richard said:
Hey all! I just discovered Barista Exchange, glad to see other espresso caterers on here! I own La Vita Espresso Catering in the Minneapolis , Twin Cities metropolitan area. We don't have a retail operation - we are strictly a catering business. How has everyone been doing in this economy? Also, what equipment does everyone use? I have several La Cimbali M32 Bistro's, a La Cimbali M21 Junior (my primary unit) and an Elektra T1 Deliziosa and a Pasquini Livia 90 for small caterings. We also use Mazzer Mini grinders and an Azkoyen Capriccio automatic dosing grinder for large caterings. Have been contemplating buying a GS/3 but need to wait on that for a little while. I see someone here mentioned the GS/3. How well does it perform when catering a large group? I've found the La Cimbali units die quickly and need to regenerate steam power at times. I like the idea of a dual boiler but would like info on how well they actually work when facing a line of 50+ people! Anyone here use Alterra Coffee from Milwaukee? Their products are awesome!

Hello All! I was doing a lot of coffee drops for the catering company I work for when I realized, Hey! I could do this alot better!  Originally from Denver, now I'm trying to bring Specialty Coffee Catering to my current hometown, Honolulu.

Dallas/Ft Worth

Hey Kyle,

Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Kyle Fuller said:

Hello All! I was doing a lot of coffee drops for the catering company I work for when I realized, Hey! I could do this alot better!  Originally from Denver, now I'm trying to bring Specialty Coffee Catering to my current hometown, Honolulu.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service