Who among you will be particiapting in the RG actiites (classes, meeting, social events, etccc) at the upcoming SCAA convention in Minneapolis?

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

I'm taking Beginners Comparative Cupping, Intro to Craft Roasting, and taking my Sensory Skills Test. Outside the RG, I'm taking Hands On Espresso. I really wanted (and needed) to make cupping labs more of a focus. Unfortunately, I was a little late on one of the cupping labs. I'm going to see if I can volunteer in that sessions so at last I can hear what they have to say.
Steve -

Yes. the hands-on classes get more popular every year. Volunteering is a great way to get into a room to be part of the session that you cannot reserve a space for - you can hear the lecture and get the hand outs but not participate in the cuppings.

Another trick is to show up to the class and wait for a few no-shows and pay for your space at the door. Like taking your classes on stand-by!
Thanks Spencer! That's some great info. I really want to increase my cupping skills, and I was a little bummed when I found out most of the cupping labs were full. I will certainly head over to the Comparative Cupping lab and hope for the best. Looking forward to possibly meeting you at the show!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service