All Discussions Tagged 'roasting' (7)

← Back to Coffee Roasters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outbound roasterie sales?

Hey there! I'm the sales person for this company and was wondering if anyone had any good tips on outbound sales.It seems finding clients f…

Started by Boquete Mountain Coffee

0 Jul 5, 2012

Quickbooks for Coffee Roasters

So I decided to ditch the pen and paper and take the leap into Quickbooks.   One thing that I am trying to decide is whether or not I shoul…

Started by Donny Raus

6 May 8, 2011
Reply by Bryan Joslin

Newbie Commercial Roaster Needs Advice

I am new to the coffee roasters group.  I am very serious about purchasing my first commercial roaster this year and I would love some reco…

Started by Nathan Smith

16 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Banana Dang

Cost of roasted specialty beans per lb???

Hi all! I am a home roaster looking for ways to get into the industry with the dream of one day owning (hopefully in the not too far off f…

Started by John Dowling

9 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Chris Cockrell

Roasting Regulations in California.

Does anyone here have a roasting business that does not roast in a public place, (i.e. roast in a wear house, package and send the product…

Started by Joseph Plaugher

4 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Nathan Johnson

Roasting on the Deidrich IR series, general airflow question.

Hey Everyone, So here the sich, I Roast on a Diedrich IR7, witch is a great machine. I have very little to complain about other that this…

Started by lucky

8 Mar 11, 2009

Roasting on Brambati 30 kilo

So 4 days ago we try to roasting on automatic Brambati 30 kilo roaster. That was 2'nd time roasting for me & it was unbelievible!!!!!!!…

Started by Max Bobrenev

0 Feb 8, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service