Just got this nuova Elli about a month ago for the right price = free, from a guy at work (espresso tech) he got it for free but he's lazy. I really havent done much just tore out the old group gasket didnt order a new one yet but i'll get on that soon. I basically rigged it so i could just hook up to my sink like you could screw on a dishwasher well mine is just like that in to 1/2in. Teflon tube into the machine it has a drain and seems great but i have a few leaks in the sink connection. nothing to bad just need a hose gasket (like outdoor hose) and some misc brass and everyone's friend Teflon tape(honestly when something is leaking in a machine they go straight to the Teflon tape like oh that compression fitting needs teflon tape, duh no it doesn't) anywho it steams amazingly didn't brew but i have high hopes for the thing we'll see how she turns out.

I'm even thinking ab out making new siding for it maybe outa diamond plate and cutting in letters with a plasma cuter. anyone got some ideas on the machine PID anyone im thinking its not worth it but i don't know

Views: 52

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

more photo's
Attachments:

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service