There are some new Forza Group Members here. Any introductions??? Which Store do you work at? What is you favorite drink? How long have you been in the coffee industry? What questions do you have??? Thanks for being here and welcome to the Forza Group!

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Erin!
I work at the puyallup top foods Forza. I started on in late August 2007, and ended up talking my mom into working with me. My family became more and more interested in the coffee industry, and now my mom, my aunt, and my "Nana" co-own the shop. Customers love hearing about our family business, and love that the employees add them into our Forza Familia.

My favorite drink used to be a hazelnut white mocha, but I've actually acquired a taste for the real deal since I started working as a barista. Now I like not too sweet raspberry lattes. yum!
Ave or Salve! My name is Giovanni and my favorite drink is un caffe corretto!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service