What is your drink of choice? What coffee beverage do you been craving for! Or maybe a fav. you have made up... We want to know!

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Mmm coffee, I have to admit the everyday vise is an americano, and yes I doctor it up a bit. I always love to take part in a drink perfected by an apprentice learning the true art of a free pour! On an occasion that I am not in the mood for so much in volume of beverage. One of my favorites to indulge in is my own version of a doppio con panna. If you have not tried my signature brew, we should toast a shot together and you will soon find we share in this delightful addiction! Our espresso is combined with signiture ingredients of mine that will highlight the smoothness of our rich espresso. Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is, it's time to indulge! Cheers!
Funny story!
When Rob Donohue still owned our store, he came back from an owners meeting talking about the new "hibiscus tea" recipe. With the scattered information she got from him about the drink, Janelle, our manager ended up coming up with a new sweet tea drink:
5pumps Strawberry
1oz jet peach
berry black tea
In a 24oz iced cup, stir well and enjoy.
It ended up being a hit not only with the other staff at the store, but also with customers.

Erin
Puyallup Top Foods

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service