Melinda Pensinger's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jack, I had no customer complaints about the Eco-Products cups leaking. And I ne…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Feb 10, 2009 to Compostable cups

7 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Melinda Pensinger

"I had someone buy a painting from a local artist at my shop - it was a gift for her…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Dec 30, 2008 to Selling Local Artists' Work

6 Dec 30, 2008

"Thanks Becky - I haven't tried the chocolate chip. I think I'll push my Sysco rep to…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 22, 2008 to Wholesale bakery items...where do you buy?

14 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"That's amazing! If I sold that many scones, I'd stock 2 cases as well. I might sell…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 18, 2008 to Wholesale bakery items...where do you buy?

14 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"For those using Pillsbury frozen scones, are you able to purchase an unassorted case…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 18, 2008 to Wholesale bakery items...where do you buy?

14 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"Thanks Dan, that was very helpful. I also like promoting the local artists. In the f…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 11, 2008 to Selling Local Artists' Work

6 Dec 30, 2008

"Our best-selling dessert that we purchase from Sysco is the Chocolate Madness cake.…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 11, 2008 to Wholesale bakery items...where do you buy?

14 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"I had no success in trying to help either. I was surprised to find when I called our…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 11, 2008 to Compostable cups

7 Feb 10, 2009

"We have no local bakery or anyone who would deliver and I'm working the shop solo, s…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 10, 2008 to Wholesale bakery items...where do you buy?

14 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"I purchase my cups from Sysco. They offer a line of compostable hot cups made by Eco…"

Melinda Pensinger replied Sep 10, 2008 to Compostable cups

7 Feb 10, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service