Michael Canton's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm opening up a cafe in a completely untried area in downtown Fresno. As things go…"

Michael Canton replied Dec 7, 2009 to Lease Rates and average customers per day

3 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Mark

"As an owner who had a basic $90 register and now opening up a new cafe, I have two s…"

Michael Canton replied Dec 7, 2009 to POS System

11 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Michael B.

"I have ordered them but this would be more a question I will ask my contractor (we a…"

Michael Canton replied Nov 11, 2009 to Plumbing Fittings for Fetco 2032

1 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Michael Canton

"I know that I want the best in my new cafe opening up in November but I also know th…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 20, 2009 to Trying to decide which espresso machine to buy for my new shop...need help!

6 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

"What will bring the people in? What is your focus? Are you going green? There are ma…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 20, 2009 to naming your coffeeshop

15 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

"OK, I know many people are having trouble figuring what size mugs to offer customers…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 20, 2009 to Coffee Cup sizes (second posting)

9 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

"Unfortunately, 30k won't get you very far in terms of equipment. One way to save a L…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 20, 2009 to Coffee shop on a 30k?

24 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Eric Hammond

"I'm looking for the same. To be honest, I'm really looking at espressoparts.com I kn…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 18, 2009 to Glass mugs

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Morrison

"Both of my brethren are correct on this. I am opening up a new cafe soon (my 2nd) an…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 12, 2009 to disposable and glassware

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Michael Canton

"I trained in the biz for 6 years before I purchased a failing shop. I knew from the…"

Michael Canton replied Aug 12, 2009 to Who has opened a coffee business with no prior experience? Good idea or bad?

11 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Brewed Expressions Coffee House

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service