Hey all,

I'm wondering what people are using as a tool to etch designs in latte art.  Typically, we just use our thermometers, but we've started to notice that doing so is throwing them out of calibration.

Anyone using anything besides a thermometer?

Views: 2240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgive me if I am repeating something already said, having trouble loading pages at the moment :S
The easiest thing is toothpicks, you can throw them away when they've done their dash and it doesn't matter if you drop them! I don't like using thermometres, and I find them too thick for etching anyway.
Victoria Stubbs said:
Forgive me if I am repeating something already said, having trouble loading pages at the moment :S
The easiest thing is toothpicks, you can throw them away when they've done their dash and it doesn't matter if you drop them! I don't like using thermometres, and I find them too thick for etching anyway.

ACK!!! Here we go again!!! :)

Keep it civil this time, guys!

(Victoria, once your ability to load pages returns, read past posts to get up to speed...)
Hahaha, in future I won't write ANYTHING unless I have!! lol.

Brady said:
Victoria Stubbs said:

ACK!!! Here we go again!!! :)

Keep it civil this time, guys!

(Victoria, once your ability to load pages returns, read past posts to get up to speed...)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service