Hugh Mooney's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Aaron; Great tip. Thanks a bunch. I just added my coffee roasting website - The Coff…"

Hugh Mooney replied May 19, 2008 to Put your Coffee Shop on the Map!

4 May 19, 2008
Reply by Aaron Daywitt

"Thanks, I appreciate your input. My concern came from the Microsoft notification tha…"

Hugh Mooney replied Apr 3, 2008 to buying green coffee or connect with local roaster

9 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

"Brett; Not sure I trust the site you're suggesting. There seems to be a "security" i…"

Hugh Mooney replied Apr 2, 2008 to buying green coffee or connect with local roaster

9 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

"Dustin; Yes, you've found that buying green coffee in 5 pound quantities can be quit…"

Hugh Mooney replied Mar 28, 2008 to buying green coffee or connect with local roaster

9 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

"Ok Manuel, can you get me some pricing info? I'm thinking 10 or 20 pounds or whateve…"

Hugh Mooney replied Mar 20, 2008 to Organic Coffee

6 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

"Manuel; Could you email me info on minimum quantities, shipping to California etc?…"

Hugh Mooney replied Mar 20, 2008 to Organic Coffee

6 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

"Being new to the coffee industry and a home roaster, I found Kenneth Davids', "Home…"

Hugh Mooney replied Mar 18, 2008 to Best Coffee Book Ever: Submit

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"This morning my wife and I are enjoying a Kenya AA Giakanja Coop Coffee Mill from Sw…"

Hugh Mooney replied Mar 6, 2008 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"I brewed up a Honduran Las Canas this morning that I had roasted in my Gene Cafe on…"

Hugh Mooney replied Feb 29, 2008 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Mary Jo really liked the Honduran Las Canas, I did as well. I like the El Milagro in…"

Hugh Mooney replied Feb 29, 2008 to Home Roasters

10 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by The GreenBean Coffee Espresso & Tea LLC

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service