Today I am enjoying a very nice organic Sumatra from Salt Lake Roasting Company in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Coffee always tastes better when on vacation.

All the best,

Spencer

Views: 3314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ruby Organic from http://www.domacoffee.com - who supplies our blends. SO good. First I had a shot with raw sugar, now i'm downing a perfectly made honey vanilla lattte
Guatemala from cafe imports. So smooth, a little nutty, but even more chocolaty... seriously tastes like a snickers.
We received another care package in Afghanistan containing a 1lb bag of Starbuck's Christmas Blend. Not at the top of my list of favorites, but I thought it was worth a shot. Now, don't crucify me, but I must admit that the Christmas Blend (sweet and spicy) is actually pretty good!

Anyone else try it?
I am currently drinking a Peru La Florida. Bird friendly and USDA Organic!!! Yums to da tums!
Kenya Thiriku from Intelly. Brewed using Chemex, Vac-pot, and Clever Pour Over.. Yes, it's a snow day.
Now I am enjoying a Flores Bajawa Ngura. It's an organic from the eastern edge of Indonesia. It has a full body with a buttery texture. Nutty aftertaste and very smooth.
Ethiopian Bench Maji - Biftu, I like it as it has a hint of lemon and berry. I would call it lemon salt water taffy. Home roasted and a very light roast. It needs a fully heated group and pf. Pulled on a '67 Cremina
-Richard
French Roast.. hmmm
Yes i've tried christmas blend. Not the best starbucks whole beans, but yeah as you said, it's pretty good! =)

Mike Morand said:
We received another care package in Afghanistan containing a 1lb bag of Starbuck's Christmas Blend. Not at the top of my list of favorites, but I thought it was worth a shot. Now, don't crucify me, but I must admit that the Christmas Blend (sweet and spicy) is actually pretty good!

Anyone else try it?
I buy all my coffee, which is organic, fair traded and shade grown from New Harvest Coffee Roasters in Pawtucket, RI. I buy the Roast Boy blend and it is very good. My daughter lives in Seattle and I visit often and have tried many brands from there as well as Counter Culture, etc, etc. yet always come back to the Roast Boy blend from New Harvest.
Hi Spenser... totally agree!
Bali Blue Moon organic: Pour-over (donut dripper)

Wide spectrum of flavors. Cinnamon, basil, chocolate, anise, guava, lemon. What's in your cup today?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service