Hey friends.. so, as I've mentioned, we're trying to change things up at the cafe.. realized that all the changes might not make a difference if we don't change the name of the shop, too! we realize, with a name like ours, we'll probably never get recognized as more than an internet cafe.

that being said, do any of you have any suggestions for a new name for us? we have been improving our espresso based drinks, also serve drip coffee and tea, and we have a full menu (breakfasts, sandwiches, wraps, salads, soups, pasta, quesadillas/tacos (i know, i know..); located at the heart of the walk of fame in Hollywood, we have wifi as well as actual pc's for rent in the store, uhm.. i guess that's pretty much all i'm trying to go by. we just want to start being taken more seriously as far as our coffee goes.

would really appreciate the suggestions!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whats you concept and what is your target market? Are you wanting to go away for the internet side of things and focus on more coffee food etc.... There is a great article in the august addition of Tea and Coffee trade Journal which is worth a read. I could probably fax it to you if you cant find the issue? I think I would have to know more about the buis, you, area etc....in order to drop some suggestions but I would imagine you have some cool options given your location.
initially, the owners' concept was an internet cafe (which is still what we are) that offers practically everything from coffee, tea, smoothies and food. a large part of our clientele are tourists (only during tourist season) and the office people from our (and neighboring) buildings, and on the weekends, neighborhood people. we were thinking about getting rid of the computers, but that side of the business is a good part of our revenue, and at no cost on our part, that it doesn't seem plausible to get rid of it. we basically have the freedom to do what we want with the cafe now, and really don't think that our current name (CyberJava) is sophisticated, nor does it reflect that we are serious about making coffee.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service