Opening in the Fall of 1999, Stumptown Coffee Roasters on Division Street is the store that started a coffee revolution in Portland. This is still where they roast many of their coffees and frequently host other events.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I love division, especially when I walk in and see Jim or Brandon roasting coffee, 6 feet from the long line of customers. My favorite Sunday afternoon cup of coffee hands down. Jeffrey, the website for stumptown is www.stumptowncoffee.com you may want to update it on the details part of this page.
Thanks Matt, I was just in the other room and realized I made that typo, as i return to the page to correct it, it seems you have already beaten me to it!

man your fast!

correction made.
Oh my goodness! You guys are my idols! It's so good to see that Portland is so chock full of good quality coffee shops (namely Stumptown). I've definitely found my hang-out place for my Portland visits, and where I will take my uneducated Portlander friends to taste amazing coffee.
Anyway, Kudos!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service